Fort Lauderdale, Florida Internet and Business Law Attorney
The Law Offices of Geoffrey D. Ittleman is committed to providing every client, from individuals to corporations, with quality counsel and representation. We also strive to be accessible and involve clients in exploring favorable resolutions of their legal disputes.
The Attention Your Case Deserves
We serve all of Broward County, Miami-Dade County, Collier County, Palm Beach County and Orange County and represent clients in certain types of cases across South Florida. Contact us today to discuss your case directly with lawyer Geoffrey Ittleman.
- Real estate litigation — Representing buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, and mortgage brokers in liability claims and real estate disputes involving purchase contracts, eviction, purchase and pre-construction contracts, mortgage issues, complex foreclosure defense work, and mortgage fraud. Handling both commercial real estate and residential real estate matters.
- Business litigation — Providing cost-effective representation in initiating or defending actions arising from contracts, transactions or internal disputes.
- Construction law — Assisting contractors, property owners, homeowners and developers with speedy and cost-effective resolutions of disputes that can arise from a construction project.
- Commercial collections — Efficient and experienced commercial debt recovery against customers or businesses that have failed to pay for services rendered or products delivered.
- Internet business litigation — Protecting the interests of Web-based businesses in e-commerce disputes, hostile takeovers and intellectual property issues.
- Health care business litigation — Representing medical groups in billing disputes, partnership litigation or fraud.
- Employment litigation — Representing businesses or employees in litigation of noncompete and confidentiality agreements, or workplace discrimination claims.
- Landlord-tenant disputes — Initiating eviction proceedings or collection of back rent on behalf of residential or commercial property owners.
- Professional malpractice — Pursuing compensation for economic harm caused by the negligence of attorneys, accountants, engineers, doctors or other professionals.
- Personal injury and wrongful death — Holding negligent parties accountable for serious harm or wrongful death in car accidents, slip and falls or defective product accidents.
- Construction accidents — Representing the interests of people who have been harmed by the negligence of others in a construction project.
- Hurricane/property damage claims — Holding insurance companies accountable for legitimate storm damage, fire loss or other claims by homeowners and condo associations.
- Appeals — Handling appeals and walking clients through the appellate process in many different areas of law, including property damages litigation, collection litigation, employment and corporate litigation, malpractice litigation, and Internet litigation.
Contact a Miami-Dade and Fort Lauderdale Attorney Today
Call us at the Law Offices of Geoffrey D. Ittleman today at 954-519-2253 or contact us online to arrange a consultation at our South Florida office.