Healthcare Business Lawyer in South Florida
Billing Disputes • Policy Interpretations • Healthcare Fraud Litigation
Medical providers face many challenges in complying with federal regulations and getting reimbursed for services while trying to extend quality care to patients. The business end of healthcare can land doctors and medical partnerships in serious legal straits over complex billing disputes and civil liability for fraud allegations.
The Law Offices of Geoffrey D. Ittleman represents the interests of physician groups and individual medical professionals in healthcare insurance disputes and related litigation. Our practice serves clients in Broward, Collier, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach County. Call 954-519-2253 to arrange a consultation with our experienced business litigation attorney.
Geoffrey Ittleman, who has practiced law since 2000, has extensive experience in healthcare business law. He acts to protect client interests in the full range of legal issues associated with the corporate and billing aspects of care providers:
- Payment disputes with hospitals and insurance companies
- Complex coverage disputes involving policy interpretation
- Healthcare fraud disputes (Medicare/Medicaid or private health plans)
- Federal or state regulatory compliance
- Professional license sanctions
- Partnership disputes, including liability for civil fines or judgments
- Litigation over healthcare business or real estate transactions
Contact our office in South Florida to speak directly with Geoffrey Ittleman. He will give you an honest assessment of your legal position in insurance and billing disputes and potential exposure to liability or punitive sanctions.