Geoffrey Ittleman is the shareholder and managing attorney of the Law Offices of Geoffrey D. Ittleman, P.A. For the past 15 years, Geoffrey has delivered experienced litigation counsel to businesses and individuals in Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood and other communities throughout South Florida. He remains committed to providing his clients with the most cost effective, successful resolutions he can through litigation, appeals, and mediation.
Geoffrey earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Miami, where he served as the Articles and Comments Editor of the Business Law Review. As a dedicated lawyer he recognizes the value of continuing education in order to provide his clients with the best representation possible. Keeping in line with these goals, he polished his courtroom skills in an intensive Complex Litigation Trial Skills class presented by the National Institute of Trial Advocacy.
Geoffrey was named a Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2013 and 2014, an honor awarded to no more than 2.4 percent of attorneys in the state.
He is admitted to practice in all courts in the State of Florida and can represent clients in all geographic areas and at every trial and appellate level.
Areas of Practice
- Business litigation
- Automotive fraud
- Business contract and fraud matters
- Commercial collection and creditor rights
- Construction disputes
- Corporate disputes
- Franchise and business opportunity disputes
- Internet business disputes
- Professional malpractice
- Real estate litigation
- Securities and stock issues
- Property damage claims
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2001
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 2001
- Florida, 2000
- Florida Southern District Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Complex Litigation Trial Skills, 2010
- J.D., University of Miami, 2000
- B.A., Political Science, Emory University, 1997
Awards & Recognition
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2013 and 2014
- Florida Bar Association
- Commercial Law League of America
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation Young Leadership Council, board member
- American Jewish Conference, board member
Learn More About How Geoffrey D. Ittleman Can Help You
Geoffrey D. Ittleman is committed to helping you resolve your disputes regarding your business, an insurance claim, fraud, securities, real estate, professional malpractice and a variety of other complex matters. To learn more about how our South Florida litigation attorney can assist you, call our firm at (954) 462-8340 to schedule an appointment. Your case evaluation is free.