Experienced South Florida Civil Trial Attorney
The Law Offices of Geoffrey D. Ittleman represents South Florida companies, investors, professionals and consumers involved in business disputes. Our legal team will analyze your legal issues and goals, developing a comprehensive legal strategy to put you in a favorable business position. We are effective negotiators, helping our clients settle cases, but we also have the necessary knowledge and experience to litigate cases aggressively.
Consistently Producing Results In Business Litigation
Attorney Geoffrey Ittleman will create a custom strategy and plan of action that is well-suited for your circumstances and goals. We aspire to help you resolve your matter in an efficient, yet cost-effective manner. We can assist with a wide range of litigation claims, including:
- Business contract and fraud matters – We handle violations of noncompete agreements, theft of intellectual property, breach of noncircumvent agreements, failure to pay, fraudulent inducement and breach of contract.
- Corporate disputes – We can help resolve internal disputes between investors, stockholders and partners, which can lead to business disruptions and affect profitability.
- Construction disputes – We have experience handling all types of commercial and residential construction disputes that pertain to building defects, breach of contract and payment issues, representing suppliers, design professionals, contractors and subcontractors.
- Internet business disputes – Online businesses may encounter many of the same issues as brick-and-mortar establishments, but may also face internet-related legal matters, from disputes with service providers to trademark and copyright infringement.
- Commercial collection and creditors’ rights – Our attorney can help you obtain judgments against delinquent debtors, pursue collection actions or assert your creditors’ rights in bankruptcy proceedings by a debtor.
- Securities and stock issues – We can help protect the rights of stockholders, stockbrokers, investors, corporations, corporate boards of directors and those involved in securities transactions.
- Professional malpractice – We can help hold professionals accountable for their actions, such as accountants, architects, engineers, attorneys and other professionals, holding them to high standards and recovering malpractice damages.
- Real estate litigation – Our team can help handle residential and commercial real estate matters related to commercial property owners, homeowners, real estate brokers, construction defects, escrow disputes, unpaid commission claims and fraud.
- Franchise and business opportunity disputes – Our firm counsels small business owners and franchisees in resolving complex issues, such as imposing unreasonable obligations on franchises or a corporation’s breach of contractual duties.
- Automotive fraud – We can help consumers damages for odometer fraud, false vehicle statements, misleading contract information or loan application fraud.
Experienced Law Firm You Can Trust
At The Law Offices of Geoffrey D. Ittleman, we have been providing cost-effective solutions and assistance for a variety of business-related disputes for more than 16 years. Our team can help implement strategic resolutions to help facilitate better results for types of standard business litigation claims. Contact us by calling 954-546-7441 and schedule your free case evaluation today with one of our attorneys.