Experienced Fort Lauderdale Civil Trial Attorneys
Based in Ft. Lauderdale, the Law Office of Geoffrey D. Ittleman, P.A. represents Florida companies, professionals, investors and consumers involved in business disputes. We analyze your issues and goals and develop comprehensive strategies to put you in the best position possible. Our attorneys act as your virtual in-house counsel on issues related to business disputes of all types. We are effective negotiators when settlement is appropriate and dogged litigators when trial can reap better results.
What Our Trial Lawyers Can Do For You
We strategize a plan of action to resolve your problems as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible in wide array of matters, including:
- Automotive fraud: The Law Office of Geoffrey D. Ittleman, P.A. can help you recover damages for automotive fraud if the car dealer rolled back the odometer, made false statements about the vehicle you purchased, included misleading information in your contract, or lied on your loan application.
- Business contract and fraud matters: Among the business contract matters our law firm handles are violations of non-compete agreements, breach of non-circumvent agreements, civil theft of intellectual property, fraudulent inducement and failure to pay.
- Commercial collection and creditor rights: Our business law firm assists clients in obtaining a judgment against a delinquent debtor, collecting money owed and protecting creditors’ rights in bankruptcy proceedings involving a debtor who owes the client money.
- Construction disputes: Our lawyers handle all types of residential and commercial construction disputes involving breach of contract, building defects and payment issues on behalf of property owners, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and building professionals.
- Corporate disputes: We resolve corporate disputes between partners, stockholders and investors that can disrupt a business’s effective operations and profitability.
- Franchise and business opportunity disputes: Our legal team counsels franchisees and small business owners on resolving such complex issues as a corporation’s breach of contractual duties and imposing of unreasonable obligations on a franchisee.
- Internet business disputes: Internet businesses experience many of the same issues as brick and mortar companies, but also encounter matters unique to online commerce. Our attorneys are highly knowledgeable in this area and remain on the cutting edge of cyber laws and Internet issues.
- Professional malpractice: We hold accountants, CPAs, engineers, architects, attorneys and other professionals to the same high standard we expect from ourselves and assist clients in recovering damages in malpractice cases.
- Real estate litigation: Our law firm handles commercial and residential real estate matters for homeowners, commercial property owners and real estate brokers, including escrow disputes, construction defects, fraud and unpaid commissions claims.
- Securities and stock issues: Our attorneys protect the rights of investors, stockholders, stockbrokers, corporations, corporate boards of directors and other stakeholders involved in securities transactions.
Consult Experienced Business Litigation Lawyers in Ft. Lauderdale
Consult with the Law Office of Geoffrey D. Ittleman, P.A. for effective, cost-efficient assistance with your business-related disputes. Our litigation attorneys create strategic resolutions to your disputes involving South Florida businesses and consumers. Call our dedicated legal team at (954) 462-8340 to schedule your free case evaluation.