South Florida Civil Trial Attorney
The Law Offices of Geoffrey D. Ittleman, PA, represent South Florida companies, investors, professionals and consumers involved in business disputes. Our team of attorneys will analyze your legal issues and goals, developing a comprehensive legal strategy to put you in the best possible business position. We are effective negotiators, helping our clients settle cases, but we also have the necessary knowledge and experience to litigate cases aggressively.
Our Trial Team Produces Results
We will create a custom strategy and plan of action that is well-suited for your business litigation case. Our attorneys aspire to help you resolve your case in an efficient, yet cost-effective manner. We can assist with a wide range of litigation claims, including:
- Automotive Fraud - We can help you in recovering damages for odometer fraud, false vehicle statements, misleading contract information or loan application fraud.
- Business Contract and Fraud Matters - We handle non-compete agreement violations, civil theft of intellectual property, breach of non-circumvent agreements, failure to pay and fraudulent inducement.
- Commercial Collection and Creditor Rights - Our Fort Lauderdale business litigation attorney can assist in helping you obtain judgments against delinquent debtors, protecting creditors’ rights in bankruptcy proceedings for debtors that owe clients money and collecting monies owed.
- Construction Disputes - We have experience handling all types of commercial and residential construction disputes that pertain to building defects, breach of contract, payment issues, suppliers, building professionals, contractors and subcontractors.
- Corporate Disputes - We can help resolve corporate disputes between investors, stockholders and partners, which can lead to business disruptions and affect profitability.
- Franchise and Business Opportunity Disputes - Our team can help counsel small business owners and franchisees to resolve complex issues, such as imposing unreasonable obligations on franchises or a corporation’s breach of contractual duties.
- Internet Business Disputes - Internet businesses may encounter similar issues to brick and mortar establishments, but may also face unique matters, such as cyber laws and Internet-related issues.
- Professional Malpractice - We can help hold professionals accountable for their actions, such as accountants, architects, engineers, attorneys and other professionals, holding them to high standards and recover malpractice damages.
- Real Estate Litigation - Our team can help handle residential and commercial real estate matters related to commercial property owners, homeowners, real estate brokers, construction defects, escrow disputes, unpaid commission claims and fraud.
- Securities and Stock Issues - We can help protect the rights of stockholders, stockbrokers, investors, corporations, corporate boards of directors and those involved in securities transactions.
Experienced Law Firm You Can Trust
The Law Offices of Geoffrey D. Ittleman has more than 16 years of experience providing cost-effective solutions and assistance for a variety of business-related disputes. Our team can help implement strategic resolutions to help facilitate better results for types of standard business litigation claims. Contact us and schedule your free case evaluation today with one of our attorneys.